Requirements for Assessors
AAPCM assessors must meet the following requirements:
- Industry professionals who hold at least the AAPCM certification level (including both qualification and experience) applicable to the certification level they are assessing.
- Hold at least the Certificate IV Training and Assessment (or equivalent qualification).
- Have at least 5 years full time experience as a procurement practitioner.
- Have at least 3 years full time experience as a competency assessor (or deemed equivalent experience).
- Are covered by appropriate professional indemnity insurance.
- Participate in AAPCM assessor development activities.
- Have an employment or auspicing link to an Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering AQF qualifications in procurement, project management or other relevant qualifications.
Only assessors approved by AAPCM are authorised to conduct AAPCM certification assessments.
AAPCM is not currently accepting applications for additional assessors. Should AACPM have a need for additional assessors in the future, we will advertise on our web site and outline the application process to be followed.